Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday, Rainy, Sunday

How do ubernerds spend their Sundays? By continuing on their journey to learn Korean by osmosis. Once again I logged on to youtube and began to stare at Boys Before Flower vids that were not subtitled in English. Sigh. It didn't work and soon I was back on the site with the subtitles. I have not yet conceded my fight, but I have a feeling I may concede soon. Probably by tomorrow this time--why? Because the new episode of BBF will be up and subtitled by then.

Aside from learning Korean, rainy Sundays are also great for self reflection. I won't bore anyone with the details of what goes on in my head during these times, but I think the picture of what I want, who I am, who I want, and what I want out of life is becoming clearer little by little. It's an encouraging feeling but scary to let go of what I have been holding on to for so long.

Finally, rainy Sundays are great for just being. Being lazy, being in your pajamas, being a nerd, being happy, being sad, being hopeful--just being.

So that is my rainy Sunday--wish me luck along my Korean strewn path ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment