Dictionary.com defines a harem as the following: The wives, concubines, female relatives, and servants occupying such a place.
Okay, so I am Catholic, and a woman, but today I decided that I need a harem. And a palace for my harem and myself. My harem would be composed of men. Wonderful, beautiful men that would be at my beck and call. The members of my harem that would live in my palace are as follows:
1. Lee Min-ho: You're pretty. I like you.
2. Kim HyunJoong: You're also pretty. You would have to sing to me when I demanded it. And you would have to translate your Korean songs to English so I could sing along to more than just the two lines of English. Bring your guitar.
3. Kim Bum: No singing. Your responsiblities would include things that cannot be discussed in polite company.
4. Anoop Desai: You're a cutie. I like cuteness sometimes, and you would complement the prettiness of the aforementioned members.
5. James Marsters: Bleach out your hair again, and be ready to sing "Rest In Peace" on demand. I don't want to hear any of your other crappy songs. You would share your responsibilities with Kim Bum.
6. Taye Diggs: Your wife, Idina Menzel, can visit you. She would have to stay in the harem portion of the palace while you were busy with me. We may be very busy, very often.
7. Juanes: Your wife can also visit. She can keep Idina company while we're busy. Again we will be busy very often. When I have had a crappy day you will immediately come to see me and sing "No Creo En El Jamas".
8. Robbie Williams: You're super hot. You must sing "Angels" when I demand it. You will be busy often, likely, repeatedly over a period of 24 hours.
9. Shemar Moore: You will wear your gun--and that's all. It does not matter what you are doing, a gun is the only "clothing" you are allowed.
10. Matthew Gray Gubler: Talk nerdy to me. I love it.
So this dear readers is my varied and multicultural harem. I now return to reality or maybe I'll take a nap and put reality off just a little longer :)